The Trybike is more than just a balance bike. With its unique 4-in-1 concept it can grow along side your child. For children aged as early as 15 months old the Trybike is an ideal support to learn how to walk. It can then grow and help your child balance and then ride.
- 4 in 1 Wooden Trybike
- 12 inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide rubber inflatable tyres
- Comes with a practical bag for extra parts
- Made from durable weatherproof marine birch plywood
- Weighs just 5.5kg as a tricycle and 4.1kg as a bicycle
- Suitable for: 15 months – 6 years
- Seat is adjustable from 27cm to 50cm, both the lowest and highest wooden balance bike
The Trybike is made from durable weatherproof marine birch plywood. The seat cover and chin guard comes in dark brown and are detachable so you can change colours.
1. Low Tricycle – The low tricycle offers young children lots of support to begin walking and riding. Ages 12 months – 2.5 years.
2. Low Bicycle – With a few simple steps, you can easily convert the low tricycle into a low bicycle. This is perfect for when your little one wants to move on to learning how to balance. Ages 2 – 4 years.
3. High Bicycle – Simply turn over the frame and adjust the seat to which ever height you like to create the highest wooden balance bike available. Ages 3.5 – 6 years.
4. High Tricycle – Perfect for children who want a bit of extra support. Ages 3.5 – 6 years